When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or any other Information required for “know your customer” and “anti-money laundering” checks where applicable or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· To send periodic emails our products and services.
· To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
· For marketing and retargeting purposes
· For data matching purposes with third parties such as search engines, social media or communication platforms
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
· Keep track of advertisements.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, & advertising purposes.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
· Remarketing with Google AdSense
· Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google and Facebook use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
· To send you additional information related to your product and/or service
· Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
· Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
· Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.